Business Development Manager
Our client requires a Business Development Manager to secure new clients for the business and contract residential properties and units for this prestigious Property Management company.
- The key goal is to bring new properties to the business and service the existing landlords
- Prospecting, networking, assisting with the marketing and social media platforms are essential to the success of the role
- Administrational responsibilities including website listing and contracts with Landlords and Property Developers
- Excellent verbal and negotiation skills and well presented in appearance
- Experienced and a preference for a knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act and Healthy Homes Act
Lets talk about the role
- Monday to Friday, but some evening, weekend and out of town work is required
- Prospecting residential developers, contacting all prospective vendors and securing the business for new rentals to the business
- Maintaining an active database of clients, both existing and new and servicing the database.
- Benefits include a company vehicle, a generous remuneration and a health plan.
Lets talk about you
- This is a front facing sales and promotional role where an aptitude for sales is essential and a talent for marketing a true bonus
- A knowledge of the property industry would be preferable so perhaps you have worked as a real estate agent or as a property manager for a rental firm and want a step up to a sales role.
- This is a progressive company and you will have an enviable career pathway if you are a high achiever
If you want to drive for key targets, be a great networker and work for a professional business in a brand new environment then call Phillipa Smith at Select on 00643 4770873 or email [email protected]
Vacancy ID: 200214486