Technology Recruitment - Practice Lead
- Join Auckland’s fastest growing agency
- Purpose and values driven
- Profit share opportunity
In 16 short months we’ve grown to 17 staff and an enviable list of repeat customers, for good reason. Not content with filling vacancies we’re driven by our purpose of helping people grow and thrive by connecting potential and opportunity. This has seen us do things a little differently in an industry that can be guilty of being commoditised and transactional. We’re just getting started, and are working on ways to keep challenging norms around wellness, inclusion and potential based hiring.
At Cultivate we’re relentlessly focused on making the job seeker and hiring manager experience better, a trust based culture where people genuinely have each other’s backs, and a benefits model geared towards building both the short and long term health and wealth of staff.
We’re entering the world of technology recruitment and are on the hunt for someone who understands the tech landscape, and who wants to build a high performing team in an environment that you can be proud of as a leader. If you’re an authentic, commercial leader who takes their work seriously, but not themselves, then we should talk. In return you’ll get the resources, support and remuneration for you to do your best work. No more fractious culture, meaningless meetings and KPIs, shifting goal posts or a profit-over-people approach.
Instead, you can expect:
- A market leading commission structure that’s simple, transparent and fair, plus profit share
- Flexibility and empowerment, yet highly supportive environment
- A genuinely collaborative and trust based culture
- Fully paid health, income, trauma and life insurances + access to health and wealth planning support
- Five weeks leave, plus your birthday off
- WFH allowance
- A tech platform that won’t slow you down
- Team lunches and events
- Professional and personal development workshops
- A new purpose built office with balcony
- A chance to help our rangatahi uncover their potential through our community partnerships
Ask around, check out our Google reviews, browse our social media, or just drop me a line to learn more. If you’re an experienced technology leader who has realised it’s more about the who than what then reach out to Tony on 0275461701, or apply here. No hard sell or inflated promises…we promise.