Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Just imagine your future with us…
- At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
- Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
- Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
- We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
- We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
In this key senior role, you will be challenged with large and complex projects such as hospitals and large commercial developments across Wellington for our key clients. You will demonstrate your experience in providing strategic leadership and technical expertise to our Wellington building services team on a range of major projects across the health, education, defence, and commercial sectors that we operate in. Yours will be a key role in the continuing development of the clients we service.
You will be joining a close-knit team and we are looking for someone who can support and assist in the professional development of our junior team members.
Technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people sets us apart. Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
- Apply your significant industry experience to solving the problems of our clients
- Turn analyses and preliminary design ideas into developed designs suitable for tender and construction
- With your client centric focus, you understand the importance of client service excellence and use that to develop new business
- Employ work winning strategies for key clients and major project opportunities
We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imaging engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future.
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
We’ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.