Select Recruitment are working with a major construction company to find some exceptional Quantity Surveyors to meet the demands of their forward workbook. Long term career opportunity with a strong and stable business. In this role, you will be involved in all financial and commercial aspects of the projects by assisting the General manager and Project Manager in the correct delivery of works focusing on Estimating, tendering, procurement, claims, advise on contract law, Quality and risk management across all projects.
Let's talk about the role:
- Excellent, salary and package (which will be dependent on experience)
- Great team environment
- Career progression and development
- Flexibility is possible to work from home or any other the Otago regional offices
- Monday to Friday, permanent role. Job security and weekends to yourself!
Let's talk about you:
- You will have minimum 3 years+ experience in vertical construction
- A good understanding of:
- Cost control
- Forecasting & reporting
- Contract law
- Have a tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Excellent communication skills to a broad audience
- Compiling and submission of variation claims
- Managing relationships with clients and key project stakeholders
Quantity Surveyor looking to advance your career, a trade background with estimating work experience, a qualified tradesman with an interest in moving into management or a Quantity Surveyor with a New Zealand Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying ?? you should apply for this role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you fit the above criteria apply today!
Call Phillipa or Gareth at Select Recruitment on 00643 477 0873, email your CV to [email protected]
To apply you should be a New Zealand resident or have a valid NZ work visa. You must be willing to undergo a Drug and Alcohol test along with a Ministry of Justice criminal background check.
Vacancy ID: 200204640