Project Manager - Construction
We are looking for an experienced, passionate project manager for a great local business. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great organisation with market leading benefits and develop your already well-established skill set.
This role offers an excellent salary package including: competitive salary, car, health insurance (
Let's talk about the role:
- The project you will be working on range Domestic projects both new and renovations across Otago and Southland
- The supportive team environment makes for a great place to work!
- Excellent benefits including medical insurance.
- This role is flexible -this is not a 9 to 5 job, you manage your own schedule
Professional development is something we understand is important, grow your career and skill set.
Let's talk about you:
- You will have 3 years+ experience as a Project Manager in construction
- be an experienced builder looking to get into project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and influence effectively
- able to hit the ground running
- a relevant Project Management qualification a real benefit
If you are looking to work for a great company and advance your career you should apply for this role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you fit the above criteria apply today - we would love to hear from you!
Call Phillipa at Select Recruitment on 00643 477 0873, email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this role, you should be a New Zealand resident / citizen or have a valid NZ work visa.
As part of our recruitment process, we require all candidates to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have no serious criminal convictions.
Vacancy ID: 200201897