- EV charging, kiwi-tech, circular economy - Industry Leaders!
- Construction, government, electricity - broad sector base
Our client, Evnex, designs, builds, and installs smart electric vehicle charging systems. Their New Zealand-built chargers and software ensure vehicles are charged efficiently, affordably, and with the lowest-possible impact on both the electricity grid and environment. Their USP is that it’s all done right here in NZ!
Electric vehicles are picking up speed, and Evnex is now searching for an experienced B2B hunter to take their message to market in this newly created role. The primary responsibility is to identify, educate, convert and build partnerships within the commercial sector across residential and commercial property development, the corporate and SME market, electricity sector, government agencies and the automotive channel.
Sales hunting experience is a must! You may work in tech/SaaS already, or property or have a deep curiosity for EV, the environment and the circular economy. Whatever your reason – if you can demonstrate your ability to achieve targets, educate and build relationships, want to be part of something really big, and be the ambassador of this truly cool kiwi product, then we want to hear from you!
To be considered for his role you must possess the following experience and attributes:
- At least 5 years’ experience working within a b2b new business role
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key levers of success within a BDM role
- SaaS or technical sales experience is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to achieve key metrics
- The ability to deliver meaningful presentations, to negotiation and engage throughout business
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Team player, able to work with speed and ambiguity
- Passionate about kiwi start-ups, EV and game changing technology
Want to see for yourself? Come check us out right here: www.evnex.com
In return for joining a fantastic organisation who believes that people are at the heart of the solution, you will also be rewarded with great remuneration and career opportunities!
You must have the legal right to work in NZ to be considered for this role
Please allow 5 days for our team to collate, review and respond to all applications.
M. 021 237 2694
Partner - Senior Sourcing Specialist