Consultant for Asia Pacific Communications Advisory firm – based in Auckland, NZ
If you want to be part of an Asia-Pacific team and are keen to grow your professional skills, we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for a person to work in our head office in Auckland, New Zealand, but we are open to expressions of interest from Australia, Singapore or the UK.
This is a great opportunity if you’re open to learning, ready to grow your career and wanting to do work that makes a difference. You will be working alongside experienced seniors and will have the opportunity to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams on some of the biggest issues facing business, government, and society today.
Our people are critical thinkers, who are curious, and who apply both intellect and imagination to solve problems. They make sound judgements and are not afraid to speak the truth. They can quickly distil the complex and bring clarity and simplicity. They have both business and cultural literacy, are socially aware and able to apply a stakeholder-lens to business challenges. They have the potential to hold their own in debate with leading businesspeople always saying it as it is. They are adaptable and passionate professionals; resourceful and resilient; apply high energy to everything they do; and are well organised.
Ideally you will have at least four years’ experience in corporate communications or in journalism.
Why work for Baldwin Boyle?
- We know our people are critical to our success, so we are quick to recognise hardworking, talented people who are committed to giving their best each day.
- We like our people to be interacting with our clients to give you the understanding you need to do your job well.
- While we like our people to have the benefit of working in one office for a good chunk of time, after that, there are opportunities to transfer to our other offices in Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Shanghai.
- We value our people and always look to create a collegial and stimulating workplace.
- We offer competitive salaries that are measured against industry benchmarks.
- We offer a range of benefits including long service leave, employee bonus schemes, in-house and external training opportunities, flexible options when returning to work from parental leave.
If you’re interested in working with us, I’d love to hear from you and to see a copy of your CV.
Managing Director New Zealand