Regional Director - China
A rare opportunity has arisen to lead Kea operations on the ground in China. Alongside our Auckland based head office team our Regional Directors, based in North America, China and the UK/Europe, are an essential part of delivering to the Kea global mission. This is a hugely rewarding role that will see you support and inspire offshore Kiwis in China, helping them to stay connected to Aotearoa. As well as working alongside our NZ Inc partners to support New Zealand companies looking to launch into the China/Asia market.
This is a remote position in either Shanghai or Beijing.
Main Purpose of Job:
The voice and advocate for Kea in the Chinese markets with overall responsibility for local delivery to the global strategy, relationship management and day-to-day operations.
The China Regional Director will drive and execute the global Kea strategy with two key priorities:
- Delivering to set metrics across our strategic pillars of people and business
- Driving strong engagement across local NZ Inc teams ensuring the Kea mission and strategy is understood, valued and activated in support of agency objectives for the benefit of New Zealand
– A natural ambassador for Aotearoa New Zealand, its people and businesses
– A strong entrepreneurial spirit, which you bring to supporting others in their endeavours
– An expert relationship manager, who is passionate about making connections
For a full position description or further information please contact us at [email protected] or apply by sending through your CV and cover letter.