Project Management opportunity in New Zealand
- Key player in a highly visible, transformational multi-billion-dollar infrastructure programme
- Collaborative project environment where you would see the single stage business case through pre-implementation to delivery in New Zealand’s capital city, Wellington
- Flexible working environment and attractive employee benefits
This Wellington-based three-year fixed term role as Principal Project Manager requires a highly skilled and experienced operator, with proven project management experience. If you’re thinking about moving to join us over here in Aotearoa, we could help you with it.
The scale of work being undertaken in this programme is fascinating, challenging, and trailblazing. This role presents an opportunity to be part of the climate change solution in Aotearoa New Zealand, with its focus on reduction of carbon emissions and its multi-decade remit.
This role reports to the Manager of the Programme Management Office and gets to work on a programme that is aimed at significantly reducing Wellington’s carbon footprint and ensuring safe travel around our city. This is a task that requires significant behavioural change from the public. A challenging task!
You will be an experienced and highly skilled in project management, and will be confident leading, and bringing people together towards a common goal. Previous experience working on capital infrastructure projects would set you up for success, but other specialised project management experience would also be considered. Local government experience and expertise would also be beneficial.
You will bring:
- The skill and maturity to manage relationships successfully as an effective conduit and connector
- Significant expertise in all facets of project management including scheduling, risk and issues management, budgeting and financial management, stakeholder management, contractual management, change control, reviews and approvals and reporting.
- Great relationship management and leadership skills, and sound political acumen
Worklife is delighted to offer this role for your consideration. Interest closes on 28 March 2023 at 12pm. For further information and/or to share your resumé (in MS Word format) please get in touch.
P: + 64 4 472 9904