Manager - Government Incentives
As a Manager in our national incentives team, you will draw on your experience in professional services, and possibly also industry, to advise and support our clients in accessing non-dilutive funding.
You will lead EY’s engagement with technology-active businesses to understand their development roadmaps; analysing commercial and project information to assess eligibility for R&D tax incentives and other government grants.
As a leader in our high performing team, you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional results to EY’s clients, playing a pivotal role in supporting innovation and growth in the NZ economy.
Ō Pūmanawa I What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- 5+ years’ experience with R&D tax incentives, either in NZ or offshore
- Exposure to challenges faced in technical industries, such as software engineering, manufacturing process improvement, new product development
- Rock-star project/engagement delivery skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- A collaborative working style with excellent communication and presentational skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to delegate, coach and mentor junior team members
- Self-motivated, pro-active, innovative and enthusiastic
- Strong relationship builder with excellent influencing and questioning skills
Kuhu mai ki a EY I Come, be a part of EY
In our friendly, collaborative environment, you’ll receive the support, formal training and coaching you need to progress along the career path you choose. Not to mention the opportunity to be exposed and keep up to date with novel business models and cutting-edge technology trends.
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/nz/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/nz/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/nz/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/nz/benefits
Apply now… we’re over 1,000 perspectives in Aotearoa New Zealand and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at [email protected] or +64 9 300 7044 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
Whāia te iti kahurangi I The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.