Consultant - Government Incentives
Kei a koe te mana I The choice is yours
As a Consultant in our national incentives team, you will draw on your technical knowledge gained from your experience in industry to advise and support our clients in accessing non-dilutive funding.
You will engage with technology-active businesses to understand their development objectives and drivers, analysing complex project information to assess eligibility for the R&D tax incentive and other government grants.
As part of our high performing team, you will prepare detailed work papers and reports to help deliver exceptional results to EY’s clients and play a pivotal role in supporting innovation and growth in the NZ economy.
Ō Pūmanawa I What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Genuine interest in business, innovation and technology
- Strong relationship builder with excellent influencing and questioning skills
- Proven ability to work well in high performing team environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to understand disparate sets of information and data; and a capacity to articulate scientific and technical information succinctly to different audiences
- Undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualifications in Information Technology / Software, Science, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in a business R&D environment.
Kuhu mai ki a EY I Come, be a part of EY
In our friendly, collaborative environment, you’ll receive the support, formal training and coaching you need to progress quickly along the career path you choose. Not to mention the opportunity to be exposed and keep up to date with novel business models and cutting-edge technology trends.
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/nz/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/nz/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/nz/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/nz/benefits
Apply now… we’re over 1,000 perspectives in Aotearoa New Zealand and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at [email protected] or +64 9 300 7044 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.